Original topic:

android 11 with one ui 3.0 is sucks

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 09:07 PM)
suhail00786
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى نوت
With this new update the phone works like an old phone with old OS ...all apps are delayed in opening most of time apps doesnt work properly having issues with battery and performance of the phone....thinking to down grade the software and go back to one ui 2.5 is more batter and stable...really not expected this from samsung😡😡😡😡😡😡
suhail00786
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
u can follow instruction on youtube...
1st u have to download the firmware from sammobile.com and than u have to use odin software to install the firmware
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Unfortunately, you can't downgrade from android 11 to android 10, however, you can send a feedback to Samsung, and tell them about the error that you face with the new update specifically, and then they'll improve the stability and fix the error.
Ahmeddd98
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
it's not about errors.
it's about everything wrong like save power option it's not flexible at all ..
battery consumption is crazy in this new update
suhail00786
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
i agree with you about battery consumption ....its too much....this version is still not stable and they launched it i feel like they want to control our all apps as they want....if it will happen like this then why don't we use iPhone bcz now samsung doing the same stuff
Ahmeddd98
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
this is what meant to say..same as IPhone
if we lose the flexibility so no need to use Android anymore
suhail00786
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
yeah true ...we should go with iphone than bcoz now samsung also following iphone that not to include charger and headphone in the box with s21
0 Likes
ehasayin
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
not only for that reasons, there is lots of reasons ios iphone is much better than android.... one of them is the quality and the easy use of the iphone
suhail00786
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
ok m dropping the idea to buying s21 now i will buy iphone 12
0 Likes
ehasayin
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
i already did a couple of weeks before
suhail00786
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
i should do also...no need to wait for s21 now anymore.....
0 Likes