Original topic:

airpbods with note 10+

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 12:21 PM)
Adilbbc2020
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى نوت
hello; i am using airpods with my note10+, sometimes does not connected at the call although the airpbods is shown that it is connected on the call screen
4 Comments
ISMO
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
• Are you sure that your Airpods are the originals ?
• In case they are the originals, I think the problem is, it fell down from the table or something...maybe something is broken...
• In case it is not damaged, here's how it works. When you hear a ringing tone indicating an incoming call, simply double tap the outside of either AirPod to answer it. When you're finished, the action is the same, just double tap an AirPod to hang up the call. 📞

- Buy the #Samsung Buds ! It is smaller and more comfortable. ( this is an advice ).

[ I advised you Samsung Buds because you're using a Samsung Device, so logically you should buy Samsung Buds and not Airpods. It's just my opinion, i don't upset you, do what you want. ]

Have a good day ! 😄
0 Likes
Adilbbc2020
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
thank you my dear. I am using it cos it is more comfortable than galaxy. I faced the same problem with different airpods & definit galaxies.
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

please note that if you are facing an issue with the air pods then we recommend you to contact the manufacturer support to check the issue with their side 

0 Likes
Adilbbc2020
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
thank you
0 Likes