Original topic:

abadarhman

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 05:53 PM)
abadarhman2027
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I am a Note 9 user, I'm completely annoyed by Samsung's recent decision "3 Years Software Major updates" that My Note 9 phone has not included, but at the same time it will be included to Note 10 Lite, which has the same Note 9's Exynos Processor, therefore, I will Most Probably upgrade to Apple devices, Unless You re-evaluate and Appreciate Your Note 9 Users with Such Decision.
 أنا مستخدم نوت ٩ منزعج جداً من قرار سامسونج الأخير بأن هاتف النوت ٩ لم يتم ذكره بقوائم الاجهزه التي ستتلقي ٣ تحديثات رئيسيه، في حين انكم ستحدثون جهاز نوت ١٠ لايت اللذي يحمل نفس العقل "إكسينوس بروسيسور" واغلب مكونات النوت ٩، وان لم يتم اعاده النظر في هذا القرار بضم هاتفي لقائمة تلقي تحديث اندرويد ١١ فلن اكون مستخدما مره اخري لهواتف سامسونج نوت، وسوف اقوم بالترقيه لاجهزه أبل الداعمه للتحديثات لأكثر من ٥ سنوات
4 Comments
saed2253
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
Yes bro same here am Note 9 user and the phone is perfect and still a flagship to me and the decision isn't fair, tho Note 9 still the best in market
shame on you Samsung
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant 

Samsung guarantees Android OS upgrade three times only for Galaxy flagship products (S series, Note series, Z series) after Galaxy S10 series launched in 2019.

Because it need to consider the hardware specifications and resources appropriate for the upgrade, in case of A series and tablet products released after S10 , Samsung will further review to determine whether to support them and will notify when they are updated.

0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت

Dear Samsung Expert
Appreciate your Reply, but all I need to Highlight is that, regarding specifications that meet the Upgrade to Next Android 11, You as Samsung claim that you'll update the S & Note Series 3 Years Software Major updates starting from S10 & Note 10 series which includes Note 10 Lite that Share Note 9 Processor and ram, So That what I'm curious about, what's wrong with Note 9 to Push Android 11, You Already Will Provide the Update to a Similar specification Device that's only Different in name and equipped with same Processor and ram ...!?
For your Clarification
Regards
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت

In another way
If Note 10 Lite pass or meet the required specifications to be Updated to Android 11,,
What Prevent the Note 9 from Receive the same Update that another device with the same Processor and ram will receive...!
0 Likes