Original topic:

The inferior Exynos

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 10:24 PM)
Badmy004
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى نوت
(Since my previous post was deleted by Samsung, I'm writing this again!) 
It is a disgrace that Samsung is providing the Middle East with the inferior Exynos 990 processor while supplying the U.S with the superior Snapdragon on it's flagship the Note 20 Ultra.
We expect the note line to be a productivity powerhouse with top notch specs and no cut corners. That's why we're willing to pay premium price!
When Note 7 had the infamous explosion scandle, it did not matter to me. It was a mistake and I was sure that Samsung is fixing it.This, however, is different! Samsung is intentionally pushing it's own Exynos because it has a better profit margin while knowing clearly that the Snapdragon if far better, and it is charging the same price for both models!!

Shame on you, Samsung. Shame on you

8 Comments
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
جالاكسى نوت
by the way even in Uk they pushing exynos
JustMe67
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
so what! there is no huge difference amd even S & NOTE Dominate.
also US & UK have 5G service. we dont

also price issue
0 Likes
Badmy004
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
my exynos heats up all the time, and that eats up my battery super fast. That is really annoying on a daily basis
0 Likes
JustMe67
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
if only your device heat up maybe you overloading it wit apps maybe something wrong in your device.
0 Likes
bashir3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
samsung is a profit company so it will always go for exynos if it can why would they pay another company to take away their profita they will never care what you think you cant force them to buy from others if it takes away from their profits.
0 Likes
Badmy004
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
yes but they shouldn't charge the same price for two different products with different performances! they don't allow us to buy the Snapdragon version. And legally, they should explicitly declare to the customer what kind of processor this version has. Instead, they market both versions as the same and leave the customer to follow reviews in order to understand that his device (exynos) is inferior
0 Likes
bashir3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
first of all they always declare what processor is on the phone if people would read the fine print and not rely on united states marketing as a basis of what they are getting and second they have only probably a 6 percent speed diffrence but battery improvments so not a major diffrence to amount to any price changes so no still not adequate reason to switch
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

kindly note that unfortunately every region support different models with different supported specs and features 

as regarding exynos its one of the best processors available 

you can check its specs and features by following the below link 

https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/exynos/products/mobileprocessor/exynos-990

0 Likes