Original topic:

The Secure Folder in One UI 3.0 is terrible.

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 12:05 PM)
NabilZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Firstly they ruined the grid size. Secondly I can't see the contents of the notifications from Apps in the secure folder even when I unlock the secure folder. I played around with the settings and still couldn't find a way to revert it to how it was like in One UI 2.5. idk why Samsung keeps messing with things that don't require fixing and it just ruins the whole experience 🤦‍♂️. The Secure Folder in my old Galaxy Note 5 was 100 times better than the one we have now 😩. Please give us the old Secure Folder from One UI 2.5 in a new update.
0 Likes
2 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

The old version(Q OS) has worked as content hidden when locked, but R OS, the concept was changed.
the content hidden will be kept regardless of secure folder locked state if user set 'show contents' to off in secure folder setting
This concept change came from security report to enhance security.

After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy
If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
NabilZ
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
Can we please have two options to select from. One option is for notification content to be hidden both when the folder is locked and unlocked and the second option enabling notification content to be viewed when the Secure Folder is unlocked. This will improve the experience greatly and give more flexibility for the user.