Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Infact All Samsung Devices

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 12:25 PM)
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى نوت
How much I asked Samsung to improve its battery, but Samsung is not listening to anyone, just doing their own, I have decided that until Samsung does not improve their battery, I will ever I will not use Samsung mobile, even if Samsung is 50,000 mAh If you put the battery on it, then its validity is just 1 day, on the second day the charging of the battery will fall as if a mango falls from a tree.The battery drops by the second, it would be better to use Huawei now..
0 Likes
3 Comments
QuiteSerene
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
the battery type for all mobiles is a RECHARGEABLE battery. means you have to charge it.....but if there's an issue or problem that's drain your battery fast that's mean you have to replace it...but if there's no issue with battery means also you are using your mobile alot. what I means by a lot not regular use..
I have also NOTE 9. I CHARGE the battery up to 90% daily ...I use it more than normal. about 6 hours to take photos and transfer them to PDF files. daily I have more than 350 up to 600 pictures daily. and my mobile battery stand up for full of my work. I never charged it ...and I use it for work. sending emails and receiving emails also. with WhatsApp. and YouTube too for about 1 or 1.5 hours after work. and sometimes I play some games for about 45 minutes. and my battery still a live

so that means there's some wrong. with your battery or some software working in background

thanks for understanding
QuiteSerene
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
btw. I bought my NOTE9 LAST YEAR. ON 2ND OF JANUARY 19
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

first we are really sorry to hear that , this issue has already transferred to the concerned department so kindly keep automatic updates on 

battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps , such as GPS,games, or the internet

make sure that power saving mode is enabled

check the battery drainage for each app by going to settings-device care - battery

as you can put unused apps to sleep by going to settings-device care-battery-tap 3 dots -tap on sleeping apps -add the apps you want

as you can visit the nearest service center  in order to check the device battery if you still face the same issue 

the link of the service centers :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes