Original topic:

Replacing Device from Note 10+ to S21

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 09:13 AM)
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Dear All,

I would like to have honest opinion regarding change of device. Currently i have Note 10+ (4G) from last 6 months and its working perfectly fine no issues. I am thinking of replacing my Note 10+ with Samsung S21 do you think or suggest this change is advisable. I have seen many reviews but i am not able to decide because on paper Note 10+ specs are higher than S21 in terms of battery, Ram, , pixel density. The only reason i am thinking to replace to S21 is because of the flat display instead of edge and also S21 is smaller than Note 10+ and is pocket friendly as well.
Please drop in your suggestions 👍
Thanks.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Mousir
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Both phones are eligible for Samsung's three years of updates. So I don't think it's worth spending the money just for the sake of dimensions.
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Thanks for your suggestion👍
Mousir
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
😊👍🏽
0 Likes
RSRS2021
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
Hi, honestly speaking it is not worthy to waste your money on s21. You well face many issues like battery draining, warming issue is killing me specially when using the camera for long time like in meeting or video calls and once the phone get warm it will strat hanging also you well lose the performance of your device.
I am using s21 ultra and i was 😞
I never faced this issue with my old device s10+
Keep your note and save your money 😊
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

dear you can check the below link for more details for S21 :

just select the device model then scroll down for more details :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/?modelCode=SM-G991BZVDMEA

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes