Original topic:

Note9 Microphone, After Android 10 Upgrade

(Topic created on: 12-23-2020 12:11 PM)
Goff
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello guys, After Android 10 upgrade of my N9, I observed the mic not collecting my voice the way it should be, because the listeners on the other side can't hear me, as it Supposedly be. The other malfunction, smart, view doesn't connect to any TV. The Error " Couldn't turn on smart view." Any idea gentlemans.
7 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

remove all the accessories

Remove anything plugged in to the headphone jack, including selfie sticks, charms, etc. as well as any attached phone cases or skins. Additionally, remove any third-party cases, protective films, skins,

adhesives, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your phone

disable bluettoth

record something : use the Voice Recorder or Camera to record a short clip with audio and then Play back the clip to see if the issue has been resolved. If the recording quality is fine, your microphone is working normally and one of the connected accessories or recently downloaded apps may be causing the issue.

Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->mic).

and for smart view :

Your phone should be connected to the same network as your smart TV. Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of your phone's screen to open the Quick settings panel, and then touch and hold the Wi-Fi icon to open your device's Wi-Fi settings. Here you can check if it's connected to the right network and can change it if needed.

allow permissions : open the Quick settings panel. Tap the Smart View icon, and then select your TV. If your TV requires permission, you will need to select ALLOW on your TV.

check the TV'S software

restart your TV and your device too

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
Goff
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thank you so much for your response. Regarding Note 9 mobile viewing on TV, I have done everything to allow it to connect, but unfortunately error shows before TV say failed. And I found out through Internet that this problem is common to all N9's users after Android  10. Where on my old S7 Galaxy's everything is normal, including Smart View features. 

Best greetings. 
akmz
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
برنامج smart view توقف عن العمل جوالي 9+
0 Likes
Goff
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Hey Fellas, your Gallery App, after the last update has a malfunction, when editing any picture to change the filters colors it disappear simentensoly. What's the verdict?
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

is there any sync of photos with other apps ?

check the device storage

kindly clear the cache from the device settings-apps-select gallery app-storage-clear cache

also from the device settings-battery and device care-optimization -click on optimize now

also open my files -Tab images and check

settings - Apps -Tab the right menu of Your apps - Enable Show system apps - Sec Media Storage - Force stop -Storage -Clear data and then restart your device

let us know if this helped please !

0 Likes
Goff
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thank you so much for your efforts trying to solve the malfunction, but unfortunately I did all the steps of your procedure and problem still exists. How can I roll back to the old gallery version, because symptoms just appeared, after doing so. Remember this is Note 10, Android 11.

Best regards
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear did you try to wipe cache partition from the recovery mode ?

is there any back up copy or sync ?

kindly send an error report through the app with log data file please in order to check with the concerned department

thank you

0 Likes