Original topic:

Note 20 Very bad phone

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 09:42 AM)
abdelrahmanafia
Beginner Level 3
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I bought the new Note 20 and i am very upset with this device, it really very bad, battery drains so fast even though i had closed all the futures in it, i had treat him like a normal phone even he ia a flagship phone, for the device heat it some times get extremely hot even when i doesn't use him. battery drains so fast it's not even stay 10 hours using wifi I already turn on power saving and i don't have any games on the devices and also i turn of always on display, and so many futures and still very bad 👎 

So i had contact the live chat and they told me to go the main branc to check it but i can't leave the device there for 48 hours and also there are to many has the same problem. So i want to change my phone or take my money back! 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Amira-elnagar
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator.

At the beginning, I apologize very much for the problem you faced
We thank you very much for raising your question
At the beginning, I apologize very much for the problem that you faced
Based on your inquiry, your dear friend, there is overheating in the device and the temperature is depleted quickly
This is due to the Samsung Daily app
The application was recently updated to version (V4.2.02.01 or later)
We ask you to update the application through the Samsung Store and after that, we restart the device again
We hope that the problem will be solved at your presence as soon as possible
They are at your command and at your service at any time
Thank you for your time

abdelrahmanafia
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
The mobile has a hugh problem as i sent it to the customer care and they check it and they will replace it
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
جالاكسى نوت

We really apologize for the issue that you faced 

We hope that the problem will be solved at your presence as soon as possible
They are at your command and at your service at any time
Thank you for your time