Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 01:15 PM)
Yaz1212
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى نوت

I am unable to open pdf and documents files from Dual Whatsapp. And also the downloaded file not appearing in file folder. And after some days the old document and pdf files are not forwarding to other contacts....

I also reset my dual whatsapp account...and then also it didn't changed yet ...same problem

As I am using samsung Note 20 ultra 5G 

But at the same time I am able to view/download the pdf file in main whatsapp.

If anyone knows the solution... comment below!..

Thanks!

3 Comments
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
This is a common problem, it's probably due to the new policy of Samsung and Google. Some users suggest to download whatsapp business app from play store and, then disable duel messenger from the settings.

Follow these steps:

1. Open your cloned whatsapp account- settings- chats- chat backup.
Backup all your messages, photos, videos, documents on your device and your google drive. Make sure that you remember the credentials of your google account that you're using as backup.

2. Next, open play store and download whatsapp business from this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp.w4b. Install, add your phone number, verify your otp. You will get a prompt asking whether you want to restore your content from backup. Select your google account and all your content will be restored on your account after sometime.

3. Eventually, go to settings and disable dual messenger option.
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
Do a cancellation of the dual WhatsApp Then open it again
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Issue caused in Dual Whatsapp as recently Whatsapp upgraded its version and it changed the file path where all media files are to be saved.
Due to this change, Dual Messenger didn't sync media saved at new path and so this is causing problem

We need confirmation from whatsapp team regarding the path they will be using for saving their media files as in some devices we observed that Whatsapp was still using the old path.
Samsung is trying to solve the problem quickly by contacting whatsapp team. If they go with the new concept then we will be needing some time to prepare the fix.

but you can try what the members mentioned that you can disable dual WhatsApp and then download whats app business

0 Likes