Original topic:

Note 10+ 5g Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 07:01 PM)
OmarSE
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I totally would accept not wanting to share a deadline with your customers, how ever your flagship phone (note 10+ 5g) should be on your top priority, paying the extra money to get your flagship and not getting the update first is so frustrating and not acceptable at all... I just moved from iPhone 11 pro max, and this is the first thing I face with Samsung experience, I think I'm starting to remember now why I left Samsung to iPhone from the first place...

I really hope this gets fixed soon, as I like my Note10 and I hope I stay using it
4 Comments
ShiShini
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
you're absolutely right
agree with you 100%
Cowpoke
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
The thing is all 5G phones receive updates more late because they run different drivers than the 4G version and it actually happens with every company including OnePlus so it's not really Samsung's fault.

So just chill and enjoy the beauty of an Android = an OS that's actually useful unlike iOS 13.
0 Likes
OmarSE
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
I understand that drivers issue, however that in no way explain the delay since Note10 5g received updates in many countries including US, UK Etc, so it's not a driver issue, and we both know that those firmware that released work just fine in Saudi Arabia!, even if that's the case positioning your update to the flagship first would generate more revenue for the company from the marketing perspective as more note,8, 9 users would have more reason to upgrade to note 10, all im saying is set priorities, I don't wanna mention companies with fruits on the back of their phone that does exactly that....
0 Likes
Cowpoke
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
You gotta understand that the software of 5G variant phones is controlled by carriers so you gotta await their approval first which explains the delay.
It's awful but it is what it is.
0 Likes