Original topic:

No Internet during calls

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 07:15 PM)
Melouk
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Good evening every one,

Why there is no internet while being in a call, although the option of allowing using data from secondary sim is turned on.

I wounder if the secondary sim means the other sim or the sim number 2 , Which means if I make a call on sim 2, I will no longer have Internet.

0 Likes
9 Comments
ahmedbassam
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
Try to clean Sim card
0 Likes
Melouk
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
The Internet is working fine in both sim cards
But while being in a call, the Internet stopped
So I think it doesn't need cleaning
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
جالاكسى نوت
During a phone call the other line become inactive so the above mentioned option is necessary only to provide the data when the default one is inactive , which mean that both lines will be used to provide data depending on which one is inactive .
You should have an internet access during calls if the VoLTE is active .
Melouk
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
thanks man for reply,
You mean, I Should have internet access when being in a Call which is not
All required options is active,
but I believe that VoLTE option is required for a different usage.
0 Likes
Melouk
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
it is
active
anyway
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
جالاكسى نوت
Do you have active VoLTE available on the default data line ?Screenshot_20220203-210441_One UI Home_10275_1643915115.jpg
Melouk
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
if someone can answer me,Please
if someone have just one sim card in note 20 ultra, he will not be able to use internt during a call
???
0 Likes
AlyS
Active Level 10
جالاكسى نوت
You should have Volte working to be able to use data while in a call .
Sometimes it may work when you are in 3G. But the granted solution is to have Volte working
Future2Day
Expert Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
"Allow all SIMs to use data in calls":

Because of the phone being DSDS "Dual SIM Dual Stand-By", it can't keep both Sims active at one time.
Suppose we have 2 Sims (Carrier-A & Carrier-B) and the default data (LTE) connection is Carrier-A. But now we get a call on Carrier-B, the Carrier-A connection is now inactive and the phone won't have a data connection.

This setting will allow the phone to use data over Carrier-B when it is placing or receiving calls over it. Which needs to have an active data plan on Carrier-B for that.
0 Likes