Network in dual SIM

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 02:33 PM)
khalid84
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
My phone is NOTE 20 ULTERA 5G 
There is problem with my 2nd sim card ... many time I lose connection 
When I search for network there is multiple networks in sim 1 BUT nearly nothing in sim 2
0 Likes
5 Comments
Sara-nader
Options
جالاكسى نوت

khalid84

Hello. I’m Sarah, Samsung Moderator
we thank you very much for asking your question

we do really apologize for the problem that you face Please follow the following steps

Setting – network – network operations – choose another network after that choose the network you are used it

After that, kindly try another SIM card to confirm if the issue is from the device or the SIM card

You can perform a test for network:-

Dial *#0011# - a number will appear with minus (-) if the average of number is from -50 to -80

This means that there’s no issue with the device.

If the average is from -80 or higher, please visit the nearest service center to check the device and resolve the issue.

thank you

0 Likes
khalid84
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Good morning
I did the test for the 2 SIM
Both below 80Screenshot_20210615-125440_Service mode RIL.jpgScreenshot_20210615-125455_Service mode RIL.jpg
0 Likes
Sara-nader
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Sarah, Samsung Moderator

I recommend that you perform a factory data reset to resolve this issue using the steps:-
Settings – Backup and reset - Factory data reset.
Ensure all user data is backed up using the following methods:-
1. Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable, and then manually copy files from the removable disk to you r PC hard disk drive.
2. Download and install smart switch from the link below and then use the backup tool to create a data backup 
http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/smartswitch/
3. Insert an SD card and move files from the device internal memory to the SD card.
Kindly note that only Images, Contacts, calendar, videos and Audio files are backed up, all applications and text messages will be erased.

You can visit the nearest Samsung service center and they will be able to help you

Kindly send us your address to provide the nearest service center

or you can find it following the below link:

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/servicelocation/

thank you

0 Likes
khalid84
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
I already did factory reset before performing the test which I showed you its results
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello khalid84. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator

we do really apologize for the problem that you face Please if the same issue still exits 

You can visit the nearest Samsung service center and they will be able to help you

Kindly send us your address to provide the nearest service center

or you can find it following the below link:

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/servicelocation/

thanks

0 Likes