Original topic:

My Note 20 Ultra can't add any eSIM

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 08:31 AM)
Wadee3
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I tried 2 eSIMs from different operators and getting the same error all the time.
Dear SAMSUNG, I am struggling to activate my eSIMs please solve this issue 😞

13 Comments
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Try to call the carrier of your Sim card
Wadee3
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
I tried to call them both, Mobily & Lebara, they told me to swap my eSIMs with regular ones!
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
I've heard that all Galaxy Note 20s' users have difficulties to enable eSIM because Mobily and other carriers haven't added eSIM drivers to the Galaxy Note 20 devices yet
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

dear try to reset the network settings by the following steps : settings-general management-reset-reset the network settings 

check with the service provider 

and kindly keep automatic updates on 

Wadee3
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
I did try with third operator "VirginMobile KSA" and still the same issue with the same error message while adding the eSIM
0 Likes
Wadee3
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
Still waiting for any solutions rather than selling my note 20 Ultra and replace it with other smart phones which already enabled eSIMs
0 Likes
Wadee3
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
Finally, I found an International operator called "Ubigi" and it offers free eSIM. I ordered one and successfully activated on my Note 20 Ultra 😎

Please SAMSUNG, I really recommend you to contact all Saudi Telecoms to add the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra profile for eSIM services as well!
redowansq
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
boss its ok esim i allready use esim in my note 20 ultra check latest version. i hope u Will get esim i am using mobily.
redowansq
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Boss note 20 ultra is working esim,Please update your latest version i am also using note 20 ultra its working fine