Original topic:

My Device CSC

(Topic created on: 02-15-2024 12:31 PM)
Salwis
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Hello all Samsung team,

Dears, my device is Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g, I bought it from UAE. I was looking for the VOLte function in my device, but I couldn't find the option to enable it. However, my friend have the same device and the VOLte is in his options and it is working. After I investigate I found out that the problem is with my device and it's about the CSC of it.
Please can you solve this problem for me.

Regards,
8 Comments
جالاكسى نوت
ممكن هاتفك نسخة كوريا او أمريكا
وليس نسخة عربية
0 Likes
Salwis
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
No matter what!!!, I bought the device assuming that this feature was already in it. So it has to be in it!
Samsung didn't mention that the buyer had to pay attention to the CSC of the device or if the device is local or not before paying!
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى نوت

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing

unfortunately if the option is not available in the settings menu then the mobile does not support it

0 Likes
Salwis
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me,
Yes, the option is not available "in" my device, but it's available on another same devices. My friend's phone.

You see, it doesn't make any sense for me not to have this option on my device only because the device CSC is different, and Samsung itself is the party whose choice to hide this option based on the device CSC only forgotten that thos devices might be sold and being used in another countries. Also, Samsung did not mention that the buyers should take attention for the CSC of the device, so it's not my fault. All of those years using the device, and until the VOLte appears I I thought that my device didn't support it, but eventually, it appears that my device supports it, but because Samsung decides to hide it based of the device CSC not the device current location, I'm now cannot use the option although the note 20 ultra 5g do support it.
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
فف
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
يبق
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
ق
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
غل