Original topic:

Headphone

(Topic created on: 08-27-2019 12:12 AM)
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Is someone noticed so far who used note 10 plus that any difference between s10 3.5 mm headphone jack and type c headphone of note 10? Actually is there any difference in quality? I mean sound and call quality of headphone. Which one is better or bothe are the same ? Advance thanks.
0 Likes
11 Comments
SkyPhantom
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
regarding quality and level there is no difference.. but in gaming and voice chatting bluetooth headphones is too bad. delays and no stereo sound .wired headphones is better but you can't charge your phone at the same time. missing the 3.5 Jack too much 💔
tahahanafy
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
i agree with you but i think the wireless phone (samsung buds )is better than the the headphone that came with the note 10 plus
Moshiur
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
I want to know about the weired headphone which is in the box of note 10 plus. is it same to the s10 weired headphone?
0 Likes
Omarofios
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
i have some issues also counting on my galaxy buds wireless earbuds, sometimes when i put it on in me ears and the phone is in my hand, there are some directions i move the phone while holding it then a leaking in hearing appears and damage the quality until i move back my hand to the previous direction.
it happens a lot lately, although the buds are new and i tried a lot to solve it but i didnt do well.
Moshiur
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
what about the quality of akg weired headphone? which Samsung provude inside the box.
0 Likes
Jdhn1214
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
quality is approx good. but make problem in ears if used for more than an hour continuously
0 Likes
tahahanafy
Active Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
i did not like it , it seems low quality
0 Likes
flyzed
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
my headphone started showing error ..while connecting volume turns automatically mute.mic is also not working
0 Likes
flyzed
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
and when I approached Samsung service centre they are asking to send headphone along with mobile for checking..and it will take two weeks to get my mobile back
0 Likes