Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold , Needed update must read

(Topic created on: 10-24-2023 01:15 AM)
le-Coach
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
A new Competitor for the Fold Series launched their first foldable phone which is One Plus,, after reviewing the done video analysis on YouTube done through one of the known tech bloggers online reviewing each and every handset and new technologies added to the market, 
Well the video for the One Plus Foldable new phone and the extreme additions added to it at each aspect, for US Samsung users and considering myself as very loyal to the brand and the products and marketing everywhere i can my beloved Samsung galaxy phone starting the s6 edge till now fold 4 and the technology offered and the pioneering of mobiles, but for the mentioned phone Samsung mist check the multitasking preview done with the one plus it must be added to us with the new update of software the android 14 ONE UI 6, Really how that option works there from maximizing and minimzing the windows sizes everywhere while multitasking with the used animation is really really shows how future screens and usage will look alike to please to the developer's u must check and work on our multitasking preview and technology ASAP. 
PLEASE CONSIDER
2 Comments
Samsung Admin
Community Manager
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding the update

Please clarify your inquiry further to enable full support and assistance

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes
le-Coach
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thanks for the prompt reply Amira

Well my question is bit detailed and concerning the design and software developers.

I am asking for the Multitasking option where is completely running effectively on the fold phone with all my respect and appreciation

But the new open phone from One Plus Open. Is offering way design and over look for the Multitasking at the main screen really awesome and worth to be added to Samsung such performance and look and feel for that option.

So kindly check the ONE PLUS OPEN new phone review with the multitasking option how it works and looks alike.

Thanks again and hopefully my recommendation or Clarification could take place for Samsung software development team
0 Likes