Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 plus - Network Unlock PIN

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 05:06 PM)
Christu
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus in Saudi Arabia and unable to use the same mobile in India. 

Mobile asking for network unlock PIN.  

Contacted Samsung for more than 5 to 6 times via live chat, no proper response.

Sent email to cs.ksa@samsung.com,   with all the required information. no response from Samsung. 

It's the very worst customer experience I have never seen.

Looks like only Samsung has to sell their product, they are not ready to help with customer complaints. 

8 Comments
vinayks
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
you need to use the Saudi SIM and need to call atleast 5 minuite continuous call using that to unlock.. I too faced same issue..
0 Likes
Christu
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت

Internation roaming is not working for me. So unable to use Saudi Sim in India

phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
I believe you needed to use your new mobile for 5 mints in saudi. try if you know some one with saudi sim maybe it works
0 Likes
vinayks
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
you need to use the SIM inside the kingdom..
0 Likes
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
that is country code dear... i faced this problem before, but don't worry...
you insert amy saudi sim card and call any saudi number.. do not cut your line 15 or 20 minutes...
0 Likes
Christu
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت

I am not able to enable International roaming. Is there any idea to enable international roaming in saudi sim

zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
what will you do international roaming?? you use only calling... roaming will connect in india... because here is everything free... this is not india this is saudi..
if you purchase sim card in mumbai and going to delhi or another state so they will take roaming charge...
0 Likes
AHMED225
Expert Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
CALL SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS SERVICES
0 Likes