Original topic:

Black screen on my Galaxy Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 12:08 PM)
Abolance
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Just this morning i experienced. Black screen. Any solutions can be done?
5 Comments
fankoosh
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Happened to me and started working again after 3 weeks. During these 3 weeks I tried hard reset many times but nothing happened. After 3 weeks I tried it and it started working again normally with all my data saved
Abolance
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thanka for the information, this helps a lot. I will try to drain it. Then start again. Tried many to soft reset it but still nothing on screen but i feel the vibrations when i put my thumb on finger print scanner
0 Likes
fankoosh
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
All this happened with me . I am sorry that you had this issue too. I used another phone till this one got back to normal. Good luck
0 Likes
Abolance
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
I read some thread that maybe in the firmware problem, just this morning. I opened an app then when it's trying to open. Suddenly black all i thought it's just screen timeout. But then minutes hours has passed. Nothing on screen.

Did you contacted CST Service centers? Anyway as per your experienced. I will wait for the period of time nor send my unit to service centers. When you try to reset no response at all? Exactly 1 year from this month since i bought my galaxy note20 ultra 5g. And it happens.
0 Likes
fankoosh
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
I went to multiple repair shops, I contacted Samsung and tried all methods online. Nothing . Same as what happened to you. My phone was 9 months when it happened.

Try fully charging the phone on the original wall charger and try soft reset. Maybe
0 Likes