Original topic:

Android 11 UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 03:04 PM)
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Today i come across strange issue which is the first i faced after the update. There was showing full signal bar in my mobily network 4G but incoming outgoing call and sms not work plus Data. This i realised today morning when i wanted to make calls it was not connecting and also data was not getting on. So i thought to restart the device and all sms from yesterday night and miss call notification messages from yesterday coming today morning. I even called mobily to ask if there was a network issue they said everything from their side is working fine for my number.
So i want to know this issue i told above could be due to the new update has any one faced same issue. Also, please advise if i factory reset device could that be helpful?
Further, regarding VOLTE that has disappeared after update i asked Mobily if there is any changes in their network they said No. The customer care told me to check my settings and already for mobily sim VOLTE is on. And STC already VOLTE is appearing. 

0 Likes
8 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear you can try to wipe cache partition from the recovery mode

turn off your device and then connect your USB headphone and then press and hold the power button with volume up together for 7 seconds until the phone logo appears then release the buttons , recovery menu should appear to you

select wipe cache partition

after that go to the device settings -general management-reset-reset the networks settings

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
So doing this hopefully will resolve my issue, i don't need to factory reset the device?
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear wipe cache partition will not delete anything it just wipe cache and system bugs

and try to reset the network settings after that

let us know if this helped !

let factory reset be the last option

If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

0 Likes
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
I reset network settings but VOLTE not appearing
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung ksa 

did you Check the device settings-connections-mobile networks-volte ?

Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network

operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode
Kindly check with the service provider 

Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
As u can see in the image after following all your steps still Volte LTE doesn't appear

Screenshot_20210122-160043_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
I have done all things as u mentioned and also contacted service provider Mobily but they are saying therr is no issue or change from their side in fact they told me to check my settings. I doubt because of the new update this has happened
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

thank you dear for your feedback could you please send an error report with the attached picture and log file too in order to check

Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes