Original topic:

All the updates you need...

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 08:41 PM)
saed2253
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Dear all Samsung users,
For all who's asking about their phone updates and new softwares, I'll give you small tip to know if your device is rolled ot the update or if its in testing mode or pulled out or else...
First, go to (www.sammobile.com) and go to settings in the 3 dashes in the left upper corner ond press firmware then put your device number, For example: SM-N975F or U or whatever your device number is, then put your country you live in, the you should know what is the latest update is rolled out or will bi rolling out in near time.
For example: Some of the "Galaxy S10s" is pulled out, cause there have been some bugs in the new software android 11 with One UI 3.0
All the luck for you guys 👍
Regards...
4 Comments
al3raqe
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
I know some people got the update a couple of days ago on their S10plus i think they fix the bugs
saed2253
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
Hey bro, fine? Yes like I said some of S10s not all of them, there's two versions (Snap Dragon) and (Exynous)
Anyway hope to get yours soon...
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Dear valued customer

kindly note that unfortunately Sammobile is not an official website for Samsung 

as for the upcoming official software release dates you can go to Samsung members app > tap on the bell icon > notices > and you will find a section for the upcoming software updates release dates

Anonymous
Not applicable
جالاكسى نوت
Nice
0 Likes