Original topic:

All Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 01:25 PM)
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى نوت
On what day will Samsung improve its battery? Samsung is still far behind in terms of battery, no matter whether it is Samsung's mobile, whether Samsung makes a 10,000 mAh battery, its age is just 1 day...
0 Likes
8 Comments
Adex3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
not all Samsung's mobile batteries are bad, my phone is note 10 plus and its battery is good, i charge it once in a day
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
you love Samsung that's why your battery is good, only 1 week leave Samsung and use Huawei, after you can understand... excuse me
0 Likes
Adex3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
yep you are right, Huawei is better than Samsung in batteries, and i know that
but I'm using samsung all my life, so i can't change to Huawei, Apple, or any other mobiles.
I'll be glad if Samsung upgraded its batteries, and I hope so
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
dear my friend... Samsung will never improve battery.. Huawei 4000 mAh battery and Samsung 4000 mAh battery... There is a difference of half an hour between the two, now Samsung will soon fight The battery will fall, and the Huawei will last more than half an hour, that's why I hate Samsung, I do everything with skimp.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

Dear first we are sorry if you faced any problem in your device battery 

(as we also understand this common problem (battery draining

so kindly keep automatic updates on  

and you can try to :

1) Adjust the Backlight to be Less Bright.

2) Disable Your Wi-Fi When You Don’t Need It.

3) Disable Bluetooth if You Don’t Use It.

4) Use the Power Widget to Easily Toggle GPS, Bluetooth, Wireless, and Screen Brightness.

5) Disable Apps that Sync Constantly.

6) Disable the GPS Location Features.

7) Use a Task Manager to see what Always Running is.

Disable or Remove Applications That You Aren’t Using.

9) Disable Home Screen Widgets You Don’t Need.

10) Disable Animated Wallpaper.

11) Keep the Battery from Getting Too Hot

battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps , such as GPS,games, or the internet

make sure that power saving mode is enabled

check the battery drainage for each app by going to settings-device care - battery

as you can put unused apps to sleep by going to settings-device care-battery-tap 3 dots -tap on sleeping apps -add the apps you want

I would recommend wiping the cache partition on the phone. You can do so by following these steps.
Turn off the device.
Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
Press Power key to select.
Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.
and if you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest service center in order to check 

the link of the service center :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Samsung batteries will be perfect if you have phones with Qualcomm processors such as Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20 FE 5G or Galaxy Note 10 plus 5G. If your phone is rocking Exynos processor like Note 20, S20 series, it's going to suffer from overheating and battery consumption
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
but samsung never give snapdragon in asia... only rubbish processor will give, made by local exynos samsung...
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Samsung launched these devices with Qualcomm processors in the Middle East. I'm using Galaxy S10 Lite, and its battery endurance is one day with 9-11 hours of screen on time.