Original topic:

note 10 plus vs sun

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 06:48 PM)
Nibal889
Active Level 7
Options
اخرى
I left by mistake my note 10 plus in the car . And sun is real hot so when i check it the temperature of the phone is 42.5 degrees Celsius.  Does this thing effect my phone . Or its a normal temperature.  Please advice. 
6 Comments
Samsung_Expert
Options
اخرى

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

kindly note that the 

•Galaxy is designed to perform best at 0° ~ 35°C.
Continuous use or charging in extreme temperatures may accelerate battery deterioration.
Temporary exposure to extreme temperatures will activate the device’s safeguards to minimize damage, and charging will be limited to protect the battery from overheating.

1.Use the device at room temperature (0°~35°C).

Extended use or storage at temperatures above 35°C or below 0° will reduce battery performance
and may lead to unexpected shutdowns and a shorter battery life.
In this case, let the device adjust to an appropriate temperature (0°~35°C) before use.

as we recommend you to take into consideration the following 
Do not use or place your device in hot environments, like a hot car on a summer day, for extended

periods of time.
Do not place or store your device in cold environments, like below-zero temperatures during wintertime

0 Likes
Nibal889
Active Level 7
اخرى
dear . im with u but do u know that every note 10 plus get to 40 degrees Celsius when charging . me and my friends have 6 note 10 plus and 4 S 20 ultra . every phone get heated when charging or when playing. even when we played call of duty and pubg . our mobiles get more than 42 degrees. so by what u r saying that only use fone for whatsapp amd facebook . and some apps like them and take photos and videos. please advice because i didn't believe only to 35 . and one more more thing . the countries that the normal temperature on it is 40 and above , so they shouldn't buy samsung am i right . u know as i know who hold any phone want to play on it like extreme games pubg , call of duty etc . so please advice how much these phone can hold temperature for what degree dear .. there are millions of videos on you tube that make experiments on charging and gaming , temperature more than 40 degrees. so please advise. cause i didn't like what you wrote and u are going to change my mind about samsung
0 Likes
Nibal889
Active Level 7
اخرى
and also if u want we can make a call to make every thing clear
0 Likes
Nibal889
Active Level 7
اخرى
and one more thing i only use my phone to write for ur comments and i use it about 15 mins on Facebook . check the temperature in the pic . its above 36 degrees. so one more time please advice
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
اخرى

Dear valued customer

we aprpeciate the chance to assist you 

kindly note that as we mentioned its normal that your phone gets over heated specially if you left it in your car as we recommend you to 

Do not use or place your device in hot environments, like a hot car on a summer day, for extended periods of time.

Do not place or store your device in cold environments, like below-zero temperatures during wintertime

as once the device gets over heated it will shut down by itself , as you can also check the device's over heated situations and solutions listed in our manual 
and open page 7
0 Likes
Nibal889
Active Level 7
اخرى
thank you dear . i mean some phones get to 50 degrees and dont shut down so every thing is normal and when its not the phone automatically shut down thank you
0 Likes