Original topic:

annoying post

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 07:05 AM)
lamis
Active Level 1
Options
اخرى
I am a Note 9 user, I'm completely annoyed by Samsung's recent decision "3 Years Software Major updates" that My Note 9 phone has not included, but at the same time it will be included to Note 1 0 Lite, which has the same Note 9's Exynos Processor, therefore, I will Most Probably upgrade to Apple devices, Unless You re-evaluate and Appreciate Your Note 9 Users with Such Decision. ' f .uJ ols ouija Oljs£ia -'Els .kanJI .usJ-i31 ;ia3W JI.)aJI 13a OJt£l o93 '-Bled ,s.)£l 0951 
2 Comments
KarimYahia
Active Level 1
اخرى
The whole idea is the after-sales service imposed by a reputable company such as Samsung and taking care of all its products, whether its production stops or continues, such as Apple, the weakest device, then it receives the latest updates and the best points for distinguishing the iPhone from Android respect the devices that do not stop their production from time and attention to the customer and in the market maintains a price And the value of the device we wish from Samsung Ideal only
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
اخرى

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
we thank you for asking your question

At the beginning, we really  apologize very much for the problem that you faced,

based on your inquiry. We ask you to clarify the problem that you are facing in the device, to be able to help you. You will find us at your command at any time

Thank you for your time

0 Likes