Original topic:

Z Fold5

(Topic created on: 10-31-2023 11:23 PM)
docsaq
Beginner Level 2
Options
اخرى
Why can't Samsung improve Fold series.. Pathetic same design with awful aspect ratio, poor camera setup, huge crease and poor battery life. They should learn a thing or two from Chinese Foldable manufacturers. Samsung treats its most expensive device buyers as **bleep**. They have engineers who like to sit around rather than actually work and come up with some improvements.
Pathetic all around !
3 Comments
اخرى
Manufacturing a foldable phone is not that easy , taking into consideration Design and durability isn't easy as well
Combining these two factors in one phone is too early and difficult at the moment.
Maybe some of what you have mentioned is true but not all.
Samsung now is focusing more on designing durable phone rather than improving the design .
Next years Design will be better once durability and sustainability are granted.
docsaq
Beginner Level 2
اخرى
Well I agree regarding durability but there has to be cost cutting at the cntre of not being able to do design, features and durability at the same time. Its Samsung we are talking about and an insanely pricy device which they can't get right.
0 Likes
docsaq
Beginner Level 2
اخرى
They don't really care about their customers, only profits matter. Their services as well is poor in Saudi Arabia. Screen protector put on by factory peels off after few months and in KSA they don't offer to put a new one on. In fact their technicians don't know about the ecreen protector in KSA. If some device goes bad forget about proper repairs. My Watch Active2 stopped working and they repaired under warranty but it lost its water resistance. Official Samsung technicians I am talking about. It stopped working again due to sweat getting in and they charged me for that repair as there was water intrusion. There is a reason why they are losing market to Apple.
0 Likes