Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes very frequent annoying autosaving

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 05:29 AM)
drsa353
Active Level 1
Options
اخرى
The green circle that denotes the autosave process appears very frequently associated with disabling of annotating the pdf file in hand.This is actually very interrupting.Please think in autosave in the background without interrupting the reader.

Also it will be good to enable clearing the contents of a note in one single step like in the previous version.

Thanks

Dr. Ahmed Salahuddin
0 Likes
9 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
اخرى

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

kindly keep automatic update on  

drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Are there any plans to correct this problem as it's still existing even after the latest update
0 Likes
drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Thank you, I will keep on using extensively and will update you soon about the experience.
drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Great Job
The latest update carried with it the following:
1 - Really great performance improvements.
2- Nice productivity surprises the most prominent are:
a- The stright highlighter.
b-The modified stylus line thickness.

Thank you Samsung developement team
In the following message I will have a suggestion for this great application.
drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Infinite pages
Most of time when we are studying we are in need of memorising materials by drawing diagrams containing multileveled subtypes.
These subtypes may extend vertically or horizontally.
It's many fold time saving to memorise by diagrams rather than memorising by phrases and paragraph rewriting, actually mapping information in diagrams are far from being forgotten.
This is how I wanted to emphasize the role and importance of information diagramming and maping to pre- and post-graduate students.

Actually this is available in squid and Microsoft one note but for me I just want to stick with SAMSUNG notes for many reasons beyond the scope of this message.

So please why don't you try to implement this feature in your application while for technical reasons keeping this feature away from pdf files restricting it to note taking files only.

Using "One hand operation +" and "All in one gestures" before it, I used to rotate between instances of what I read "now this app, before XODO" and what I'm noting in "now another instance of this app, before Squid", so that I'm not frequently opening and closing files.

Seriously E. learning and studying is replacing the old methods specially with COVID problem, continuously developing tools for this era is hence mandatory.
drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Table of contents:
A hirarchial presentation of TOC is necessary for the pdf files so that the user will avoid going to another application to select a chapter or a title in that chapter, see the needed page number and then go back to the SAMSUNG notes to select that page by number.
drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
Is there are any plans to implement:
1- Infinit pages like in Sqind and Microsoft onenote.
2- pdf table of contents (pdf outline).
3- Erase all option in continous pages.
Solution
samsungksa1
Options
اخرى

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

dear thanks for your interest , kindly follow up with Samsung Members app and our official website 

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/

and keep automatic update on 

drsa353
Active Level 1
اخرى
File browser:
Instead of showing all the pdf files included in the device which maybe too much to get through, please show the directory structure of the device so that it will be easier for the User to target, select and import the needed file.

Thanks