Original topic:

Samsung Notes Becomes Oversimplified?

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 07:16 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
اخرى
Hello, Reader. I am CSMobile16, owner of a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

Ever since Android 10 launched on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung Notes has gotten numerous updates afterwards. How disappointing it is to see that Samsung Notes, the note-taking app that I use, has lost features I use. For instance, bolding text, or changing text size, or changing text color.
   I have photos of an older version of Samsung Notes (3.0.07.22) from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and the latest version (3.2.04.2) on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9. As you can regard, the tools that were present in the outdated version are gone in the latest version. 
   Samsung, as much as I appreciate your hardwork, this act is unacceptable to me. I hope that you bring those tools back in the next version of Samsung Notes.

7 Comments
Abdurrahmxn
Active Level 1
اخرى
3.1.06.3 has those features...
Try typing and see if it comes up...
or select some text and serif those options appear
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
اخرى
While I could downgrade my Samsung Notes, it's disappointing that those are gone in the latest version and, possibly, future versions. So I want this to be heard by Samsung to bring the lost tools back to their next versions.
0 Likes
Abdurrahmxn
Active Level 1
اخرى
Then dont put it here because they dont really see these stuff...
Send it as feedback to Samsung in the "get help" section....
0 Likes
Abdurrahmxn
Active Level 1
اخرى
So I was playing around with Samsung notes and I found that if you click on the 3 dot button at the top right corner while you're typing anything you get an option called "turn on rich text"
and that bar appears
0 Likes
Abdurrahmxn
Active Level 1
اخرى
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
اخرى
Thank you for helping me!
0 Likes
Abdurrahmxn