Original topic:

Note 20 screen protector

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 02:10 PM)
HimalayanBedu
Beginner Level 3
Options
اخرى
I bought a Note 20 and applied Panzer Screen Protector for Note  20. But with screen protector finger print scanner is not working.. Anyone else with same issue... Any suggestions or help plz.... 
4 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
اخرى

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

Are you using a screen protector? unofficial, scratched or dirty screen protectors may cause the fingerprint sensor to malfunction. Try removing or cleaning the screen protector

If your fingerprint still isn't being recognised, you can try removing and then registering your fingerprint again.

Open the Settings app-Tap Biometrics and Security-Tap Fingerprints-Enter your PIN, pattern or password-Tap the registered fingerprint-Tap Remove-Tap Remove again to confirm Tap Add fingerprint

Follow the on-screen instructions to register your fingerprint again

If your fingerprint sensor is still having issues, you can try clearing the temporary data on your phone to fix the problem. This will not delete any of your information from your device.

Turn off your device

Press and hold the volume up button and the Bixby button or side button. Then press and hold the power key as well.

When the Android logo appears on the screen, release all three keys

Press the volume down button to select wipe cache partition

Press the power button

Press the volume down button to select yes

Press the power button again

Your cache will now be wiped. Once finished, Reboot system now will be selected

Press the power button to restart your device

HimalayanBedu
Beginner Level 3
اخرى
I bought a new screen protector recommended for note 20. It is from Panzer Glass. I tried 2 protector but still it is not working... Without protector finger print scanner is working perfectly fine
Topaz1
Active Level 3
اخرى
yes, I faced this issue but you can use face ID to open
HimalayanBedu
Beginner Level 3
اخرى
Yes.. I know.. I can use other ways.. Samsung should recommend some authentic screen protector that work well with all functionalities...
0 Likes