Hello I’mAmira, Samsung Moderator
we thank you for asking your question
please follow the below steps:
1. Is the handset is overheating or getting warm while charging.
2. Check for updates first because there is a fix tool been launched for this issue on Samsung KIES after backing up the data on KIES.
3. If the updates didn´t work, reset the phone.
4. Check for any physical damage.
If still issue using the steps:-
Settings – Backup and reset - Factory data reset.
Ensure all user data is backed up using the following methods:-
1. Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable, and then manually copy files from the removable disk to you r PC hard disk drive.
2. Download and install smart switch from the link below and then use the backup tool to create a data backup
3. Insert an SD card and move files from the device internal memory to the SD card.
Kindly note that only Images, Contacts, calendar, videos and Audio files are backed up, all applications and text messages will be erased.
You can visit the nearest Samsung service center and they will be able to help you
Kindly send us your address to provide the nearest service center
or you can find it following the below link: