Original topic:

Lost galaxy buds 2

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 11:31 AM)
LoLDimo
Beginner Level 2
Options
اخرى
I lost my galaxy buds 2 about a week ago but I still have the case I'm trying to find where i last had them via bluetooth logs but can't find out anything
Can someone help find out when I was last connected to them there has to be history or logs for that sort of thing somewhere
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
اخرى
You probably have samsung smart things installed, you can use it to find the remaining bud(s) but you should atleast have an aproximate of where they were
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
اخرى

LoLDimo

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding 

You won’t need to buy new Galaxy Buds if you've misplaced them because the Galaxy Wearable app makes finding them super easy.

Your earbuds must be charged and connected to the app on your phone or tablet in order to locate them.

Galaxy Buds and Buds+: On your phone or tablet, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap Find My Earbuds, and then tap Start. The earbuds will start beeping, getting gradually louder for a period of 3 minutes. Tap Stop to end the search.

Galaxy Buds Live, Buds Pro, Buds2: On your phone or tablet, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap Find My Earbuds; the SmartThings Find feature will open. The most recently recorded location of the earbuds will appear.

Tap Ring to make the earbuds play a beeping sound so they're easier to find. You can also tap Navigate to open up Google Maps and see directions to your earbuds using GPS.

If the buds are out of Bluetooth range (32 feet), or if their battery is dead, the app will show the earbud(s) as disconnected and will not be able to locate the earbud(s). Additionally, the earbuds may not beep if there's foreign substances or debris blocking the IR sensor. This function cannot be used to locate a missing charging case.

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes