Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Issue

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 08:38 PM)
Pat611
Beginner Level 3
Options
اخرى
Hey guys i bought a Galaxy Buds from abroad but after three months the right hand side bud voice gets too low and i barely hear the sound i dont know if it is a hardware thing to repair So please advice.
0 Likes
4 Comments
deckensian
Active Level 4
اخرى
I guess it's a hardware issue, but tru to reset them just to make sure
Pat611
Beginner Level 3
اخرى
I reset them but nothing changed.
it's hardware then
Thanks for your advice.
0 Likes
deckensian
Active Level 4
اخرى
maybe you can try the service centre then. I have them but didn't run into this issue, so I can't really tell👍
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
اخرى

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
we thank you very much for asking your question

Based on your inquiry regarding you can make some steps to solve the issue that appear

Turn on Media volume sync

On the connected phone, navigate to and tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and then tap Advanced located in the upper right corner. Verify the switch next to "Media volume sync" is turned on (a blue background will appear behind the switch, instead of white)

Verify the earbud's touch pad settings

You can only increase the sound on your phone with the right earbud when the touch pad function for Volume up is selected. To check this on the connected phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app and then tap Touch pad > RightTurn off Media volume limiter

From Settings, search for and select Sounds and vibration

Tap Volume, tap more options (the three vertical dots)

And then tap Media volume limiter

Turn off Media volume limiter

Tap the switch to turn off this feature

if the issue still exits after this steps you can visit us to the nearst service center and you can know nearest one from the following link:

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/servicelocation/ 

Thanks

0 Likes