Original topic:

Samsung free

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 02:15 AM)
catts
Active Level 3
Options
إرشادات المجتمع
Since Samsung daily was discontinued,  i got a watered down version of Samsung free, this app on leftmost screen has nothing except the instant games (which i have 0% interest in )

does anyone have solutions for this (add content to Samsung free apart from games??????
0 Likes
27 Comments
catts
Active Level 3
إرشادات المجتمع
you said Samsung free has three tabs, mine has none, only useless games
0 Likes
catts
Active Level 3
إرشادات المجتمع
as you can see the screens screenshots, there is no other tabs, no news no TV, just crapy games

Screenshot_20210404-220119_Samsung Free_102288.jpg

Screenshot_20210404-220043_Samsung Free_102284.jpg

Screenshot_20210404-220051_Samsung Free_102285.jpg

0 Likes
catts
Active Level 3
إرشادات المجتمع
even when I go to settings, nothing extra !!!!

why this? Is it because of Saudi censorship laws or what's the reason?

Screenshot_20210404-220125_Samsung Free_102289.jpg

0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
إرشادات المجتمع

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

the availability of these options and tabs depend on the region and the available functions

like for example on Watch tab: this tab to get access to a wide selection of TV channels from Samsung TV Plus.

but unfortunately Samsung TV Plus is not available in KSA so that's why there's no watch tab

you can send an error report through this app with the attached pictures you have to escalate this to the concerned department

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes
FunkyFluffy
Beginner Level 2
إرشادات المجتمع
Are you serious with this??? Do you think replacing a news feature with another feature that promises 1, 2, 3 etc and the excuse is the rest of them aren't available in your region!!! And on the top of that, you force the termination and keeping the games feature only!! Not all people are kids or games fans to do such a twist like this. I own Note 20 Ultra and mostly I use it for stocks, reading, news and pulling off such a feature with region limitation is just degrading from Samsung.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
إرشادات المجتمع

we understand your opinion , but can you please send an error report through the app in order to follow up

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes
tskarthik
Active Level 2
إرشادات المجتمع
I cannot get back Samsung free daily update after Ieave the app.pls anyone answer my question
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
إرشادات المجتمع

dear after the update, Samsung Daily service has stopped and now you can use Samsung free instead

0 Likes