Original topic:

Note 9 screen issue "turns green"

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 01:08 AM)
MustafaMansour
Active Level 1
Options
إرشادات المجتمع
Since uodating the phone software to upgrade it to Android 10 the screen started to become green while it is trying to adapt its color. And there was no any solution for this.
But i found a temporary solution after i found that if i have a notification on the black screen notification while the screen is off. I can turn on the screen with a very normal adaptation.
So i turned on "ALWAYS DISPLAY" to show the clock all the time on the lock screen so that once i turn on the screen i can find it very normal.
I hope it can help 👐😊
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
إرشادات المجتمع
Sure it will help 👍 .
Artist8
Active Level 10
إرشادات المجتمع
I know this issue with this solution, but hopping Samsung fix it via update
rowishatem31
Active Level 3
إرشادات المجتمع
samsung update fill the ram memory and that slow mobiles with big ram and kills mobiles with medium size ram , it is a sales way to buy the newest although android has a lot of mobiles and no one will buy Samsung again not as i phone
we should do something as i phone members who had went with their case to the law and the judge forces i phone to remove the killing updates
also we can advertise our needs with Product Boycott campaign to force the company to give us back the previous versions or android 9 or android 10 , we need to work together to get our fast mobile before updates back
of course if everyone copied and paste the post before deleting this will help at first
also close the update as an advice