Original topic:

Android

(Topic created on: 03-21-2020 11:52 AM)
AnesthetistHider95ab
Active Level 7
Options
إرشادات المجتمع
اخوتي واخواتي الاعزاء كما عودتكم في منشوراتي السابقة فإن هذه الصفحة انشأتها لغرض الفائدة لنشر اخبار تحديثات الاندرويد والاجهزة ومطورين الاندرويد ومن مصادر موثوقة وكذلك لحل كل المشاكل التي تواجهك في استخدامك للجهاز وكذلك عن التطبيقات الخارجية المفيدة. واي مشكلة تواجهك في استخدام الجهاز اخبرني بها وسأقوم بكتابة منشور مفصل عن المشكلة والحل
5 Comments
Nibal889
Active Level 7
إرشادات المجتمع
Me and my friend have the same phone note 10 plus . We are in the same location and in the same spot . When i download some thing the speed of download on my phone on mobile data exceed 15 mega / sec. While my friend doesn't exceed more that 500 kb/s please advice . Why this happened
إرشادات المجتمع
The downloading speed depends on the CPU and the processor and internet service that he connects on. The CPU get tired because of the user and the ease of using it. For example, the game playing while the charger is connected to the device, this will gradually lead to CPU problems and cause malfunction and all of these are affect internet speed.
There are some applications that affect the general stability of the device and the speed of the Internet. He should make sure of it. If the problem persists he must do a format or go to the nearest Samsung maintenance centre
Thank you
0 Likes
Raad0
Active Level 3
إرشادات المجتمع
where to get the Samsung gallery app which has been featured and synced with Microsoft onedrive inside the gallery app?
this feature has been issued to European countries but not yet available in middle east yet.
could you help get this version of the Samsung Galaxy app?

thanks
Samsung_Expert
Options
إرشادات المجتمع

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

unfortunately the Microsoft one-drive sync option is not available yet in the middle east 

0 Likes
إرشادات المجتمع
In Middle East, you can't get it
0 Likes