Original topic:

Whatsapp calling!!

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 11:37 AM)
saed2253
Active Level 4
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Dear all...
I have galaxy watch and everything is working perfectly except for the whatsapp call. Im recieving all notifications even from whatsapp when someone sends me a message but when it comes to whatsapp call the watch doesn't vibrate or do anything to inform me that someone is calling me on whatsapp untill the call ends then the watch sends me a notification that i have a missedcall. However, im recieving phonecalls normally and when someone calls me a normal phone call the watch vibrates and rings and allows me to answer or decline. Is their something i should turn on or do for the watch to inform me when someone is trying to call me on whatsapp like vibration or anything and not just send me a notification about a missed call when the call ends? And by the way everything is upto date in my phone and the watch.
Regards...
14 Comments
Nibal889
Active Level 7
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
dear , also i know someone have the same issue , every 3 or 4 days u have to restart ur watch and ur phone and u have to unlink it and link it again to the phone every 3 or 4 days.
saed2253
Active Level 4
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Dear Nibal889, in 2019 this feature was on i mean everytime there's a Whatsapp calls the Watch starts to ring, but in 2020 this feature is no longer abvailable, I think it's from android 10 version
Nibal889
Active Level 7
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
maybe , then lets wait 3.0 android 11
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
yes let's wait... there is a scheduled update already since android 11 is coming
Youssef23
Expert Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
ما ببين اتصال الواتساب على الساعة إلا فقط إذا ربطت الساعة على الواي فاي الي شابك عليه التلفون
saed2253
Active Level 4
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
إيه حبيبنا بس هوي إجباري الساعه تكون شابكه على نفس الواي فاي أو قصدك إطفي البلوتوث وضل على شبكة الواي فاي ؟
Youssef23
Expert Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
اي اطفي البلوتوث و ضل على الواي فاي
Youssef23
Expert Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
غير هيك ما بتمشي
Youssef23
Expert Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
أوقات كانت تكون شابكة على الاتنين