Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor (ECG) / Watch 5 Pro

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 11:15 PM)
Rouuk
Active Level 1
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
I just got the watch 5 pro and it's totally cool,
One thing is that I'm not able to download the Samsung Health Monitor App ECG so I can measure blood pressure, whenever I'm trying to download it it says that it's not available in my country.
Can you help me with this ? How can I download the app or is there any other way I can get blood pressure measurement through the watch ?
Thank you.
1 Comment
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

Rouuk

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding the update

We really apologize 
If Samsung Health Monitor application was installed to your watch through software update but it doesn’t work properly, it means essential phases such as regulatory clearance, approval or certificate to use the application aren’t yet obtained in your country.
The Blood Pressure app and ECG app will be not available until necessary regulatory clearance, approval or certificate is secured in your country. The available date of Samsung Health Monitor may vary by country and Samsung expects that the number of countries where the Samsung Health Monitor to be released will continuously increase. Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences. 
Last Updated: February, 2021
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UAE, UK, US

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes