Original topic:

Lost Galaxy Buds Live

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 05:58 PM)
KaremElhindy
Active Level 1
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Unfortunately I lost my Galaxy buds live last week. I saw an option in the Find-app to notify me when they're found. I had a couple questions regarding this: let's say someone else found or took the earbuds and take them out of the case, will that trigger the notification even if my own phone isn't nearby? And if someone resets the earbuds and pairs them with their own phone, will somehow - through the serial code or something - the updated location still show up on my phone, or will they just be lost forever
0 Likes
3 Comments
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

KaremElhindy

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding 

In case you lose your Buds, the Galaxy Wearable app makes it easy to find your lost earphone.
Go to the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone or tablet. Click Find My Earbuds, then click Start. The earbuds will start beeping, gradually increasing in intensity for 3 minutes. Click Stop to end the search.
The app will show that the earbuds are not connected and you won't be able to locate them if they are outside the Bluetooth connection range

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes
KaremElhindy
Active Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Thanks for your reply.
I already known the steps you mentioned, what I'm asking about is (if someone found the lost buds and tried to connect them on his phone, do the smartthings App send me notification about it?)
I'm asking cuz there is an option in the App says (notify me when they found).
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

KaremElhindy

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding the update

we really apologize but option not available

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always