Original topic:

Galaxy earbuds

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 09:13 PM)
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Galaxy earbuds are **bleep**, microphone quality is really poor, my voice in the other end is always muffled...
Music volume is not too low but not high enough..
Quality is nice but also noise cancellation is almost 0
Anybody fix at least microphone low volume issue?
0 Likes
9 Comments
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
I don't know bro
0 Likes
MuhammadYosri
Expert Level 5
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
المفروض جالها تحديث عالج المشاكل دي وعي شغاله مع واحد صاحبي كويس جدا بس مدي البلوتوث بتاعها ضعيف محتاج تحديث
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
ممكن تقولى إذا كان نفس الاصدار اللى عندى ولا أحدث
0 Likes
MuhammadYosri
Expert Level 5
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
خلاص جرب تعملها شبط المصنع وشوف هتتظبط والا لاء
0 Likes
MuhammadYosri
Expert Level 5
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
انما رقم الإصدار مش عارف دلوقتي
0 Likes
abanoubgad
Active Level 5
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
microphone issue had an update and it's due to the design it's more than good if you are in quite or noisy but closed place only appear in very loudly surroundings or if there strong wind
but music volume is high make sure that you enable media volume sync under advanced in bluetooth settings also make sure that ambiant sound is turned off and activate the eq in samsung wearable app and always put it to dynamic
it's not a noise cancelling pair so don't expect too much but you can change the size of the ear tips comes with it in the box to find a good fit to your ears to seal it
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Thanks man, 'volume sync' did a really great job, it is now high enough for me...
but regarding mic I'm afraid i totally disagree with you, I've already the recent update as seen in screenshot attached, but even in my quiet livingroom my wife keep saying that she is always hearing surrounding knocks and drops
0 Likes
abanoubgad
Active Level 5
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
i don't have this problem i only can't talk through them in a strong windy conditions or in very loud places
you can try to wear them and speak face to face first with anybody to tell you what actually your voice sounds in real life because you will feel that it's loud while you are speaking very quitly because when you put the buds it makes you feel your voice louder as if you completly seals your ears by your hand and speak
i realised that when i was trying to buy something and the cashier couldn't hear me at all
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
we thank you very much for asking your question

Based on your inquiry regarding you can make some steps to solve the issue that appear

Turn on Media volume sync

On the connected phone, navigate to and tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and then tap Advanced located in the upper right corner.

Verify the switch next to "Media volume sync" is turned on (a blue background will appear behind the switch, instead of white)

Verify the earbud's touch pad settings

You can only increase the sound on your phone with the right earbud when the touch pad function for Volume up is selected. To check this on the connected phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app and then tap Touch pad > Right.

Turn off Media volume limiter

From Settings, search for and select Sounds and vibration

Tap Volume, tap More options (the three vertical dots)

and then tap Media volume limiter

Turn off Media volume limiter

Tap the switch to turn off this feature

Thanks

0 Likes