Original topic:

سامسونج بتنصب علينا

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 10:09 AM)
Beshooo
Active Level 1
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
samsung has announced that watch active 2 will has ecg ,blood pressure and fall detection and we wait then announce the new watch watch 3 with them and revealed these features for the new one and now samsung pranked us watch active 2 won't have these features to make us buy the new one like what they do with software update and they don't reveal the new software for any smartphone after 4 or 5 months from revealing in usa because we are from middle east they don't care
6 Comments
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator.

First of all, I feel sorry to hear that you have experienced the anomaly

Thank you for asking the question

We wish you a happy day

Based on your inquiry regarding 

We really apologize for any inconvenience
Samsung produces more devices to satisfy all its customers and for that reason each device will have its specifications that distinguish it from others.
Your opinion will be clarified and you are assured that our first goal is your satisfaction

Thanks for your time

0 Likes
Beshooo
Active Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
i want the update for watch active 2 that brings ecg and fall detection that samsung said that the watch will have it and want the new update for note 10 plus . all note 10 plus mobiles have been updated all around the world except the version of middle east 😡
0 Likes
Beshooo
Active Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
???
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator

At the beginning, I apologize very much to you for the problem that you are facing

Based on your question, it is clear that you are facing a problem in downloading the update for your device

I ask your permission to go to the nearest maintenance center

In order to be able to check the device and know whether or not the update has been available for it through the branch

To get to know the nearest private maintenance center to you through the following link:

https://www.samsung.com/eg/support/service-center/

Even if you have any other inquiries

They are at your command and at your service at any time

Thank you for your time

0 Likes
Jokh
Beginner Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
You know we legally can file a lawsuit and definitely win it as this is obvious scam. advertising a feature that is not available even when it became available months after it should've. you still can't give a straight answer about it's availability. I have The Galaxy Active 2 with tizen on update 5.5.0.1 which should have the health monitor app. If anyone who is facing the same problem please contact me so we could team up against this atrocity and see a legal course of action.
MoazKh
Active Level 1
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Guess what! Features are not available even after almost 2 years now