Original topic:

Samsung KSA they do not care but customer

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 07:54 PM)
Members_eWUoH13
Beginner Level 2
Options
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Unpleasant experience and service with Samsung. I bought a Samsung phone device which is a galaxy z flip 3 from Samsung Saudi Arabia. after I've been using it for only 6 months, the device warmed up which might cause serious harm to me and my family. I called the call center who asked me to hand it over to them (door-to-door service). I've been forced to wait for more than two months as there is no maintenance center in my city, Abha. I was informed that the device was repaired, but suddenly, the SIM card and eSIM card were not working at all after I received the phone device from the maintenance center. I called the call center again and asked for remote maintenance to fix the issue which the technician person caused as the call center said (call is recorded). I've been requested to send the phone to the maintenance center in the capital city of Riyadh to fix what Samsung technicians damaged. The maintenance center's manager in the city of Riyadh called me via his own phone number and asked me to pay 1400 SR for replacing the screen with a new one. I explained to him the real issue which is the SIM card is not working, and the screen was working very well. However, the person treated me inappropriately, rejected all my complaints, returned my phone without repairing it, and with more damage than my phone had the first time.
So how can I fix my phone? Samsung KSA they do not care but customer which like Samsung company.
My advice to Samsung is to change the agent in KSA if he and his staff don't care about the big market in the world.
Best wishes
6 Comments
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية

Samsung KSA has been falling asleep for almost 2 years. They aren't professional by any means. The heating issue due to lack of space to dissipate heat and traditional cooling system that Samsung is implementing. 

Assiri2030
Active Level 5
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Unfortunately, months ago I called them to fix my battery icon that was gone from my screen .
I called the Samsung maintenance center .. and try to check my Galaxy Samsung note 20 ultra remotely.. then I handed my 📱 ( door to door service) .. days later someone called my asked to transfer 1500 SR to fix my Galaxy note.
Mine is still under warranty... I didn't pay them at that time ... days later I called them to check ... they told me that my Galaxy note is fixed with no charges
0 Likes
Assiri2030
Active Level 5
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Try 1900 📞
0 Likes
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
That is indeed Sad
Samsung customer service department in Saudi ArabiaIs really not doing their job properly
What makes it even worse Is that you received your phone with a new issue
I think you should contact the main office responsible for Saudi Arabia
customer service
Maybe it's even better if you're chick the website And look for complain
Theodosios
Beginner Level 5
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Similar problems with Samsung service I have in Riyadh. They don't have a clue why my phone is not fixed yet after 16 days. There is no one in Samsung KSA who cares for the customers
0 Likes
zainiphoto
Active Level 1
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Screen is damage .z flip 3. IMG-20231006-WA0003_1000024054_1696607755.jpg
0 Likes