(Topic created on: 03-26-2021 10:57 AM)
adnanmoa
Active Level 3
Options
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
For samsung notes app !
Ple ase add these features: 
1. Hand mood to move slide directly with pen in full screen
 2. Preformed shapes and arrows and colored starts ... 
 3. Option to manipulate the size and mde of added pages ( so I can add paper in landscape mode. 
4. Hold and drop feature please optimize it to make the size of the dropped image not too big as you add it. 
5. To be able to add tables, charts and diagrams (preformed and manipulated . 
 6.i have a big problem when if doesn't allow me to extend the images up till the edge of paper, you can fix this by give me the ability to manipulate the margins of the page, or just remove them totally... 
7. Add the ability to fix the toolbar of the notes on the sides not only above and below , because you know how vertical are samsung tables, we need some.more squared experience 
8. Ability to view the note in a full screen without any interruption from any toolbar or title bar ..etc 

thank you a lot and I know that alot but really this app is super amazing, and is the app which made me to buy the new Tab S7 !!
 It is amazing to keep adding new features to it and optimizations so we truly feel the amazing samsung experience, 🙂
1 Comment
samsungksa1
Options
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

dear could you please send an error report through the app in order to escalate this to the technical team

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes