Original topic:

Samsung Hebrew keyboard suggestion

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 05:35 AM)
julio958
Beginner Level 2
Options
אפליקציות ושירותים
My feedback is regarding the default Hebrew language keyboard that samsung has, consider moving this to samsung Israel, however, in the Israeli samsung website I wad told by a representative that "that's how it is and if you want it changed you should suggest in "samsung members" app it so here we are.

In the samusng English keyboard if you press and hold a letter briefly a small window will pop up where you'll be able to choose a special sign added to it.
for example, if you press and hold the letter g you can make it ğ or ģ.
Unfortunately, thats not the case in the Hebrew keyboard.
pressing and holding onto a key does not trigger that effect and much like in English, the Hebrew alphabet also has special signs that could be added to letters .
In the past, this feature existed and somewhere along the Android updates it was removed.
I would very much appreciate if you could bring it back or at least make it am option in the settings For example, my personal name is Julio, In Hebrew that's written as "ג'וליו" As you can see the letter "ג" has a special sign in it so in order to type my name i Have to change to the signs in they keyboard after typing the first letter of my name 
There are many other uses in Hebrew for that sign, we even have cities and streets which are written with a ' somewhere in them, not to mention other names of course 
10 Comments
Avichai
Expert Level 4
אפליקציות ושירותים
ברוך הבא לקהילה!
תוכל לשנות את המקלדת כרצונך ע"י האפליקציה של סמסונג "Keys Cafe"
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.keyscafe
nir_123
Active Level 3
אפליקציות ושירותים
זאת אפליקציה של סמסונג? כתוב good lock labs
Avichai
Expert Level 4
אפליקציות ושירותים
כן, זה פיתוח של סמסונג שנעשה בהתנדבות, ולא דרך השם של החברה ממש...
ממליץ לך לקרוא אודות ה"good lock" יש כאן בקהילה המון מדריכים מפורטים, לי זה סייע בהמון דרכים.

(Good lock זה מעין לנצ'ר לכל מיני אפליקציות שירחיבו את האפשרויות שאפשר לעשות במכשיר הגלקסי שלך, "Keys Cafe" הוא אחד מהם, ואיתו ניתן לשנות את מראה המקלדת וליצור קיצורים דרך האריחים של האותיות כמו שציינת שחסר לך...)
0 Likes
julio958
Beginner Level 2
אפליקציות ושירותים
תודה, יהיה נחמד אם זה כבר יהיה מובנה ולא נצטרך לחפש להוריד אפליקציה נוספת, במיוחד אחת כזו שכמעט לא מוכרת (לפי כמות ההורדות בפליי סטור)
Avichai
Expert Level 4
אפליקציות ושירותים
היא "לא מוכרת" כי הושקה רק לפני כמה חודשים בישראל, בעולם היא מוכרת מאוד, בכל אופן כמו שכתבתי לניר זו אפליקציה של סמסונג ואם תרצה יש לך כאן בקהילה המון מדריכים המסבירים אודותיה (תכתוב good lock בחיפוש באפליקציה).
שמח לעזור😁
0 Likes
nir_123
Active Level 3
אפליקציות ושירותים
תודה 🙏🏽
Avichai
Expert Level 4
אפליקציות ושירותים
בשמחה!
0 Likes
אפליקציות ושירותים
My phone is completely in English, but Samsung members is in Hebrew. I feel screwed. I want members in USA English. Samsung Malcha wasn't successful with the language change. Help
0 Likes
IrisA
Expert Level 5
אפליקציות ושירותים

Hey,
The app language pulls the language settings from the device but
The association is made according to the SIM card. If you are in another country you are assigned to the local community of that country.

0 Likes