Original topic:

s20 ultra front camera

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 12:48 AM)
qwerty2
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
I really think that samsung should reconsider the software  for front camera, i don't think anyone is enjoying seing their pores in selfies... not even the beauty option is hiding those.
I think a very expensive phone is supposed to beautify our pictures not show our skin flaws.
I just took indoor selfies with my old phone s9+ and s7 edge and compared them to a selfie with s20 ultra, i am sad to say that even the 4 year old s7 edge beats s20 ultra in how pretty and natural selfies look. Natural, not capturing skin flaws...

In this area, i really believe less pixels is more.

Please samsung  tweek the software for better selfies... it really inconvenient and really bothering  me!!!

7 Comments
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

kindly note that regarding your query please note that the selfie camera for the S20 Ultra supports

40MP to make your selfies stand out

as The most powerful selfie camera on a Galaxy phone yet. is the Galaxy S20 Ultra's 40 megapixel front camera  as it gives you pro-grade tech so selfies come out detailed — and shifts to 10MP with larger pixels for crisp low light selfies.

As we will also gladly share your suggestion and feedback with the concerned department as we are always looking to deliver the best for our customers 

0 Likes
qwerty2
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
I understand that the camera is 40 megapixels, and this is one of the features that encouraged me to buy the phone.
But cameras are supposed to make us look good, not to show flaws.
I appreciate passing my feedback to the concerned department, and i really hope to see improvement very soon. I would hate to sell my phone for this. Selfies are a big deal for me.
Thanks
EngM
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
I agree with you totally..
the problem is exyons chips ..look to the Samsung phones with snapdragon chips
it is wonderful in every thing ( cameras, battery....)
before 4 years the exyons was awesome and powerful ( look to S7 edge) but now it's weak ..I hope Samsung find solution for it ..either way Samsung will lose many customers
aymansar
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
معك حق انا جربت صور السيلفي بموبايل s10 + وكان الفرق واضح للاسف كنا نتامل نكون رايحين للافضل مش للاسوأ
جالاكسى S
if you don't want to show the flaws on your face, just turn on beauty mode 😀
0 Likes
qwerty2
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
it is not so good. and this is why i wrotr this post
0 Likes
Endyy99
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
i have a problem with my phone , when i use social media like as instagram or snapchat or whats up my selfies (front camera) are so zoomed and i don't know how to fix it . please help (samsung a21s)
0 Likes