Original topic:

Orea update problems?

(Topic created on: 03-22-2018 06:28 PM)
Ces
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S
Is there anyone who updated their device and have an issue?
Need you feedback thanks!
0 Likes
BingBong
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
I agree. Battery draining very fast. Even though I close all apps.
0 Likes
Ces
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
I can't resist not to update. And the smart select not working in secure folder.
I still need to observe battery life.
0 Likes
BingBong
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Screenshot inside secure folder doesn't give options to crop, scroll capture etc. Probably it's broken.

Also if we install any keyboard app (eg. Swiftkey) inside secure folder it will not work, the regular keyboard from outside the secure folder pops up making it impossible to use any special keyboard installed specifically for secure folder.

Apps inside secure folder (eg. Chrome, Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, Twitter) randomly force closes (experienced at least 20+ times since the stupid upgrade.)

Talked with customer support and they say they removed few features and added few. And next update might come in a month or two which might solve some problems. I felt the customer care had zero idea about these problems and vaguely putting the statements.

Totally disappointed. :(
DK4
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
what is this sign for? this is always present at the top along with the alarm... it came after the update of oreo in s8 plus and my bixby voice is also not working. can anybody help me.e6b30a27-4400-4980-bf82-f094b603121d.jpg
0 Likes
SaMs0on
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
this is data saver I believe. you can turn data saver off from the settings and this will disappear.
0 Likes
Ram42892
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
how do you make face recog work?
0 Likes
Ces
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
I use only irises
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
https://youtu.be/p33axErhGuQ here is the answer
0 Likes
naxxv3
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
but i have face no problem to updated oreo
0 Likes
SaMs0on
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
I have a concern after the update, the icon badges are not appearing anymore for whatsapp, phone (for missed calls), messages, FB messenger and LinkedIn . even I turned that "On" from the settings and it is working only for outlook mail app. is there any possible way to get them back?
0 Likes