Original topic:

120Hz/120FPS on games.

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 03:17 PM)
Levi_
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
Why I can't play at 120fps on games that supports 120fps? For example Bullet force is one of the games that supports 120fps but my s20 fe can't run this game on 120fps only 60fps and many other games same issues. Why samsung forcing games to run only at 60fps while the device specs can handle 120fps? Other devices with the same specs can run these games on 120 fps with no issue. Also pubg mobile there is no 90fps option because of you forcing the games to run only at 60fps.
0 Likes
21 Comments
Levi_
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
Why is it that over 60fps titles work perfectly on other variable refresh rate phones (Pixel 4, OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro, Nubia RedMagic 5G, Black shark etc.) But on Samsung there's some sort of unique API used instead. This is causing fragmentation, you know a lot of developers will ignore this. Why can't you guys just use the same method as other phone manufacturers? I'm guessing android itself has its own variable refresh rate API which is why all these other phones have no problem with scaling the refresh rate up on these titles.

There are many games that support unlocked framerate now and the S20 Ultra as of now can't take advantage of any of them, I guarantee any game you guys are playing besides subway surfers is running at 60fps and you can check this with game tools.

Some games which are able to support 90 and 120FPS but DONT on the S20 series because of the way Samsung has implemented variable refresh rate

0 Likes
سعودš
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
The problem is not with your device, but the game did not support your phone 120 fps or 90 fps
0 Likes
Levi_
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
من سنين ومافي اي جهاز من سامسونج يدعمها! وباقي الاجهزة بنفس المواصفات
تدعم
بعدها انا اتكلمت عن الالعاب بشكل عام مو بس ببجي
0 Likes
Levi_
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
اقرا التعليق الثاني نقلته من واحد اجنبي يبين لك انه المشكلة من سامسونج
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
انا سمعت ان سامسونج ماكانت سامحه للمطورين يستخدمون المعالج او يعرفون وش فيه عشان يستخدمونه باحسن طريقه لازم تتعاون مع المطورين نفس سنابدراقون
0 Likes
Levi_
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
شيء يقهرررر من سامسونج
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
أين المصدر لو سمحت ؟
0 Likes
جالاكسى S