Original topic:

battery problem

(Topic created on: 04-23-2021 01:39 PM)
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
has anyone been facing battery problems after the android 11 update on the A71 4G? does anyone know how to fix it. My battery time has decreased from 20 hrs to 18hrs 15 mins after the update 
5 Comments
Ibrahim〆
Expert Level 2
جالاكسى A
This is normal after every One UI update
and if you can do format for the phone it well be carefully👍🏻
0 Likes
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
does samsung take it into consideration or it'll stay like this?
Ibrahim〆
Expert Level 2
جالاكسى A
No, it is a normal problem and may be solved with future updates.👍🏻👍🏻
0 Likes
Shx
Beginner Level 4
جالاكسى A
I have a phone that it is the A71, but today April 23, I did not receive the Android 11 update. Please Samsung, bring it to me as soon as I have waited for a long time
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear try to wipe cache partition from the recovery mode

In general, battery performance optimization is applied by learning the battery usage pattern after initial use after purchasing the product or OS upgrade. During the period of learning the initial battery usage pattern, you may feel the battery drain quickly.

If the battery is consumed continuously for a long period of time, it may be another factor, so please check the following additionally.
When running multiple apps at the same time, running games or apps that require high resolution and high performance, and turning on auto-sync and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc., the battery will drain quickly.
It’s recommended to optimize battery usage time by setting Adaptive battery or adding unused apps to sleep depending on your usage pattern. 
(Settings → Battery and device care → Battery → More battery settings → Turn Adaptive battery on

You can also check the battery status using the Samsung Members app. If you use the phone care function of Samsung Members, you can check the battery status by yourself on the following steps, Samsung Members > Get help > Interactive checks > Battery.
If the diagnosis result is bad, please visit the Samsung Service Center with the device for future assistance

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/service-center/

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes