Original topic:

GALAXY m11 touch hangs

(Topic created on: 10-17-2021 02:26 PM)
Galaxy_m11
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
Touch hangs and the notifications quick panel rolls out by itself and I must turn the screen off and on again (lock and unlock) to work correctly;

I've tried disabling most apps to reduce memory usage, and tried the device on safe mode, and tried clearing the cache partation and the said error keeps happening even while using the safe mode; I've also visites samsung maintinace shop (at wadi el nile st. Mohanessin, Giza, Egypt) and the support team refused to do anything, and confirmed that there is an update coming to my device first of October and the problem will be fixed because many users have reported the same issue, and up to date (14 Oct, 2021) my device didn't receive any updates and the problem still excist; However, it is so furstrating to me, because I've bought the device few months ago, and now I've lost trust in samsung brand and android also, I may accept my loss but I'll never buy samsung device again and will never recommend it to any one and soon you will end up just like nokia and blackberry.

2 Comments
Galaxy_m11
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
I've also tried restarting the phone, factory reset, settings reset, and removed screen protector and cover.0
0 Likes
Galaxy_m11
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
The latest update on Oct 15 fixed the problem.
0 Likes