Original topic:

A52s Corrupted Gallery Photos

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 01:16 PM)
YehiaTag
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
I've A52s

Vertical colored lines suddenly appears across pictures taken with rear camera...I checked and used the pictures before and they were ok with no issues .. but after I used some of them as profile picture for whatsapp(dual messenger) ...suddenly while I was checking gallery photos... I found this strange colored lines with some of the photo.

I already checked if I can revert it, but I wasn't able to do this... because actually it wasn't edited by the gallery editor. I thinks it was modified and corrupted by other app (I think whatsapp).
I'm sure that they have been modified some how because when I checked the recent files I found that these corrupted photos have a newer dates than the other photos which supposed to have the same date as they I've been captured at the same date.

Attached the photos with issue.

I want to know the reason for that and how to avoid it from happening again?, Also I want to have my photos fixed back ASAP because some of them are important for me!

#Camera
#gallery
#whatsapp
#dual messenger
#a52s
0 Likes
7 Comments
Noryy
Beginner Level 4
جالاكسى A
ممكن أسألك ازاي نزلت الصورة هنا لان انا مش عارفة انزل منين و محتاجة انزل صورة توضح مشكلة الكاميرا عندي
0 Likes
YehiaTag
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
هتلاقي تحت علي الشمال علامة + اتكي عليها هتلاقي ظهرلك كدهScreenshot_20220308-132106_Samsung Members.jpg
Future2Day
Expert Level 2
جالاكسى A
هتلاقى جنب المكان اللى بتكتبى فيه الكومينت علامة بلاس + فاضغطى عليها ومن خلالها هتقدرى تضيفى صورة أو ڤيديو
ĶHÃŁĘĐ
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
ماله الكاسيت يعنى
YehiaTag
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
الكاسيت بايظ ...الصور كانت مظبوطه ..مجرد فتحتها بالواتس اب باظط زي ما انت شايف كده ...وبوظ الصوره الاصليه مينفعش ترجع
0 Likes
ĶHÃŁĘĐ
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
انا فاهم بس بهزر معاك وهنا مش لازم تكتب انجليش علشان ممكن حد يكون عنده الحل ومش عارف يفهم منك او يفهمك
السؤال بقي انت جربت تفتحها من مدير الملفات وجربت تفتح برنامج التعديل وترجعها للاساسى
0 Likes
YehiaTag
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
اه جربت كل ده بس مفيش فايده ...من برنامج التعديل ظاهر انها ما اتعدلتش ..ومن مدير الملفات بردو الصوره بايظه ..هيا الصوره نفسها اتعدلت مش فاهم ازاي..والواتس اب هوا اللي عدلها
0 Likes