Original topic:

Notification panel freeze problem

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 04:18 PM)
Heshoman
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I have samsung galaxy note 10 lite , ive downloaded the last update yesterday , the notification panel keeps hanging up and freezing , the buttons are not working , i have to restart the phone each time , its a very repetitve major problem , i hope they fix it soon, any body have the same problem please report ,
Thanks
6 Comments
Samah-Ahmed
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Samah, Samsung Moderator
we thank you very much for asking your question

I recommend that you perform a factory data reset to resolve this issue using the steps:-
Settings – Backup and reset - Factory data reset.
Ensure all user data is backed up using the following methods:-
1. Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable, and then manually copy files from the removable disk to you r PC hard disk drive.
2. Download and install smart switch from the link below and then use the backup tool to create a data backup 
http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/smartswitch/
3. Insert an SD card and move files from the device internal memory to the SD card.
Kindly note that only Images, Contacts, calendar, videos and Audio files are backed up, all applications and text messages will be erased.

You can visit the nearest Samsung service center and they will be able to help you

Kindly send us your address to provide the nearest service center

or you can find it following the below link:

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/servicelocation/

thank you

Heshoman
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thanks Samah , i did another thing and its working until now , ive done reset to the buttons of the quick panel and it worked , i will see if the problem is gone so its gone , if not , i will reset the device to factory settings after i do backup ,
Thanks for help, and i hope this problem vanishes in the next update
Thanks again
0 Likes
Samah-Ahmed
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت

Factory reset will solve the problem
If you Face any problem, send to  us, we are always available to solve any problem

Heshoman
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
Thank you so much Samah 👍🏻
0 Likes
Samah-Ahmed
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت

you are welcome :)

0 Likes
ODAYHEIKAL
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى نوت
Hi samah I have the same problem and I did the factory reset but didn't solve anything and the problem is still there #my phone is samsung note10 lite
0 Likes