Original topic:

Please increase routine limit as we can only create 50 routines

(Topic created on: 04-26-2024 05:18 PM)
rushi2000
Active Level 3
Options
Others

I tried to use and adjust with 50 routine but it is not enough we need more routine

Why we need more routine? 
  • Most of my routines are set to automated routine because I want some apps to be personalized Eg the application which are addictive to me I have set it to grayscale Eg youtube
  • It has help me to automate most of my task and make thing convent for me 
  • I have set focus routine, study routine
  • In the process of automating I have created many routines I would I request Samsung for get me more out of it by increasing tat of routine by 100 routine and by adding more features 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Others
Because there could be chances that the routines can coincide with each other if you add more than 50
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Others

i have 10 routines 50 routines is too much

rushi2000
Active Level 3
Others
I have ipotimze routine I have routine and mode break, for addiction eg if I open Instagram I will see it in black and white with timer to use it for privacy there is routine for study there is routine I have created routine for every section of my life
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Others

i think you should use digital wellbeing for this

0 Likes
rushi2000
Active Level 3
Others
Routine are way better then to kill an addiction then digital wellbeing Eg If you're addicted to YouTube and if you have urge to use youtube you can create a routine which will whenever you open youtube you redirect you chatgtp to find answer or notion page(any notetaking app) where you have written about you're promise about not to use it in detail routine are way better
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Others

nah that is not true after all routines cannot help you with this at all the settings you are telling is quite not right using digital wellbeing is far more viable option than just adding them to routines it wont help you at all.

0 Likes